[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joao Alexandre <jalexandre1964 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Some questions on m0n0wall
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,

I've also more or less the same doubts, as I have a
place where I would like to portect a LAN and WAN (not
Internet, just a Cisco router connecting to other
offices) from a Wireless AP that will have a wireless
camera (from LAN users connect and see whats
happening) and some wireless notebooks (that sould
access the LAN and WAN but in a protected way).

Best Regards,
Joao

http://mail.yahoo.com