[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Saferite <lee dot saferite at speedysigns dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Harware Question
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:35:46 -0400
Thanks for the info Kerem.
I have checked most of the ones listed in the past and the only MiniPCI
board I can actually find for sale are the Soekris ones.
After a dissapointing attempt to puchase from them, I'm looking for
another source.
I was really hoping someone had a list of actual locations to buy cards
that would work.  But thanks for the list anyway, it will help in my
continuing search.

Lee