[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b10
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:09:44 -0400
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 04:58:35PM +0200, Peter Allgeyer wrote:
> Still, there's a lot of work to be done before OpenVPN for m0n0wall will
> become stable enough for a non beta release.

If there's anything that I can do to help, please post it somewhere. I use
OpenVPN, and would like to be able to move my server to a m0n0wall box as soon
as possible (I am the only one who can edit the config files, and noone else
around is likely to try to learn anytime soon).

--
Kris Maglione

The higher the level of prestige accorded the people
behind the plan, the least less chance there is of
abandoning it.