[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b10
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:09:44 -0400
On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 04:58:35PM +0200, Peter Allgeyer wrote:
> Still, there's a lot of work to be done before OpenVPN for m0n0wall will
> become stable enough for a non beta release.

If there's anything that I can do to help, please post it somewhere. I use
OpenVPN, and would like to be able to move my server to a m0n0wall box as soon
as possible (I am the only one who can edit the config files, and noone else
around is likely to try to learn anytime soon).

Kris Maglione

The higher the level of prestige accorded the people
behind the plan, the least less chance there is of
abandoning it.