[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  heirbrande bethidia <heirbrande at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Can you edit the m0n0wall iso image?
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
I'm thinikng of burning the m0n0wall ISO cd image and
trying it out on a fresh hdd.  I wonder:

will I be able to edit the files that are saved to the
hadd later? I mean I'd like to edit some files here
and there in /etc/ for my own uses..
Or does it restrict you from making any changes to the
menu items etc.

Will the m0n0sh work to get a shell with it?

I just don't  want to use the last cdr I have to find
out!

has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

http://mail.yahoo.com