[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Any ideas?
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:10:33 -0400
Jason at WeatherServer dot net wrote:

>Please take time to reply to the questions in the email rather then whining
>about the subject.

I have no reply to the question, and I wasn't whining, simply making a
suggestion. Bear in mind that noone on this list is obligated to respond
to your questions for any reason. A person is more likely to read your
post if your subject actually says something. If every post to the list
had a nondescript subject, readers would have no idea which messages to
spend their time reading. If you want more of a tirade, I'd be glad to
continue.