[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sys read <sysread at gmail dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b10
 Date:  Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:25:13 -0700
New dnsmasq domain specific DNS server.

awesome addition! I started doing it, but saw the post that someone else was
going go do it... thanks whoever that was.

one problem though. when I enter a domain & an internal IP that knows about
that domain ( it's an internal domain ), and apply the changes, dnsmasq just
quits, with nothing useful in the logs ( well, other than, dnsmasq failed to
start ). is there any where I can see what the failed command line was?

thanks.