[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Steve Yates'" <steve at teamITS dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing multiple IP blocks
 Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:51:32 -0400
I read something about using two cable modems a few days back, I believe it
was on the openwrt.org site. I will see if I can dig a link up tomorrow at
work. I read the article and it makes sense if you have a biz class account
with multiple static ip's. It was tested to a pretty dramatic improvement. I
believe they just split the cable and ran it to two modems. I don't know for
sure if m0n0wall will bridge the gap like you want but it sure would be
nice. If so, I can't see why it wouldn't work for a simple speed increase.
One ISP or two, it shouldn't matter I hope.

Dave