[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Saferite <lee dot saferite at speedysigns dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Harware Question
 Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:20:24 -0400
Thanks for the info, too bad the market doesn't have more competition
and variety.

I guess my problem with soekris is (me) being too lazy to actually want
to call them.  I tried doing an order online and it was horrible.
Someone should build them an online store. =)

At what point would it be wise to start using a hardware VPN card?  How
many clients, How much bandwidth?

Thanks,
Lee