[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Me" <d3javu1978 at yahoo dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CF to IDE reader.
 Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:24:23 -0700
I have the exact same adapter in my IP330 and I've been using it for months
with no problem. Is your BIOS set to auto-detect your hard drives? What does
it detect the CF card as? What geometry did physdiskwrite report when you
tried to write the image to it? Is it the same as what your BIOS sees it as?