[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jens Wellhausen <jw at ib dash wellhausen dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal authentication and Linksys WRT54G
 Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:11:32 +0200
Hi!

I hope I don't bother the list, but: I still have the problem with my
Linksys WRT54G (Alchemy 1.0) and the captive portal using radius
authentication. Up to 1.2b2 everything works perfectly, but with all
newer versions of m0n0wall, the IP and MAC of the Linksys are
authenticated, but not the client. And yes, I am using the Linksys as an
access point (it is connected with a LAN port to the m0n0wall).

Because of the fact, that the m0n0wall authentication with 1.2b2 works,
I think it is not a problem with the Linksys.

I have started to compare the files in /usr/local/captiveportal (1.2b2
<-> newer versions), and I think, that the IP address of the client at
this point is already wrong (because it is that of the accesspoint). Has
anybody an idea, where I should have a look to find the bug?

Thanks in advance,
Jens