[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Saferite <lee dot saferite at speedysigns dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN Harware Question
 Date:  Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:01:29 -0400
Well, our current remote users are connecting via residential cable so
just one of those could eat up the whole thing.  Mainly they use it to
access company web services and files.  I guess I'll probably have to
purchase a VPN hardware card for the central site anyway.  Thanks for
all the input guys.

BTW:  I have used m0n0wall in 2 previous setups and it worked flawlessly
each time.  I recommend it to all my contacts and friends. =)