[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris <ck42 at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1st test message and a question
 Date:  Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:57:59 -0400
Thanks, Jason.

I'd be using a CDRW too, but this is just my first test run with m0n0
and wanted to see how I liked it.  I have an CD-IDE converter that I'll
be using once I get things settled in.  So far, I'm very much liking it.
  Especially like the BSD base.  My original plans were to just build an
OpenBSD box using pf...but m0m0 just makes it soooo much simpler :)

Chris