[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  Rino M Nur <rino at melsa dot net dot id>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall as PPP/Dialin Server
 Date:  Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:49:17 -0400
In the future, you'd be better off writing directly to the list
(m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch) than replying to a message and editing it. The
problem with replying is that the message carries In-Reply-To and other
such tags that make many MUAs put it into a thread, so only people
reading that thread wind up noticing it.

Rino M Nur wrote:

>Dear All,
>

>Can m0n0wall act as PPP/Dialin server ?

I agree with the "Not to the best of my knowledge" and the freesco link.
You might also look at pfSense (http://www.pfsense.com/), m0n0wall's
brother... It's not really ready for production yet, though.