[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  looking for CSS and image design help
 Date:  Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:44:47 -0400
Hey all,

I'm in need of some help with two things, hoping at least one of you
could assist.

1)  I'm working on some tutorials like this:
http://wiki.m0n0.ch/tutorials/quickstartwrap/changeLANIP.htm
 I need Next and Back images, in the color and font scheme of m0n0wall
to replace the ugly yellow/green ones you see on that.

That was made with Wink, btw, if anybody would like to create some
tutorials on how to do specific things (any specific task you think
would be useful) and send me the Wink save file, I would certainly
appreciate it and will get it on m0n0.ch.  They're really pretty easy
to make, it's a cool package.
http://www.debugmode.com/wink/

2) A new subdomain site of m0n0.ch, similar to how wiki.m0n0.ch is
handled, is in the works (to be announced later).  I've been needing
to do this for quite a while, and I suck at CSS and web design stuff
and need to devote all the time I can to the 1.2 docs so they're done
by release.

If anybody with CSS and general web design experience would be willing
to help, please contact me offlist.  This should be a quick job for
somebody good with this stuff, it's just customizing the layout on an
open source web app package to give it the m0n0wall logo and look.

Thanks!

-Chris