[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chun Wong" <spamail at gmx dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  installation doh ! partition recovery tools?
 Date:  Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:57:58 +0200 (MEST)
Hi,
I made a stupid mistake whilst trying to install mono on to a HD in my main
system. I disabled the primary ide drive in the bios, but the freebsd ide
scan picks it up ! So I ended up blasting the mbr and partitions :-( on my
my HD.

I haven't backedup this info. Any one know of any free utils that can
restore the partition table and mbr for xp ntfs ?

Thanks
Chun