[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Medusafusa" <medusafusa at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  hard work
 Date:  Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:50:59 +0200
I'm using mono from a long time and i'm happy because i think it is great. Now i have to do set up
all my network in a good way and it is hard for me. I hope there will be someone who can help me.
This is my situation ( all ips are not throu )

my lan is 192.168.20.x with a domain controller ( dhcp ) and a database server, there are some pc from to .200
The database server have microsoft SQL
my dmz is 176.16.20.x and i have a server with theese services : 1 web  2 ftp 3 mail and 4 sql
my wan is xdsl and i have a pool of fix adresses with subnet ( from 32
to 39 ) the router is my gateway and now mono is
I registered a domain and i set up dns to point to one of my local ips for example ( so
if i ping my domain ping are redirected to my local mono )
Everithing seems good but i have some troubles and some difficulr questions.
The first trouble is i can send mail but not receive, i have an answer of failure to delivery is i
sent from another domain to mine
So how can i configure mono to work and secure in my situation????
I mean mail to dmz mailserver and then from dmz mail server to lan clients
connection from sql in dmz to sql in lan database server
web and ftp from outside to dmz server
Too complicated?? i'm sure there is someone can solve my problem
Thanks a lot

                      *                  ******(database server,sql)
                    wan                *
                       *                  ******(pc of lan) to 200