[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Kris Maglione" <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mono wall 1.11 susceptible to dhcp dos attack
 Date:  Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:57:00 +0200
Doesn't have BSD a TMPFS like Linux has?

If so, it should be possible to have the DHCP logs on the system in
memory without the need of a bigger mfsroot...

For example:
tmpfs                 128M  1.3M  126M   1% /tmp
tmpfs                  10M     0   10M   0% /var/lock
tmpfs                  10M   52k  9.9M   1% /var/run

J.