[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive portal - time based access
 Date:  Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:36:21 +0200
Hello everybody

I am looking for an option to use the m0n0wall in a lanparty
environment, where I want to restrict the internet access to the
visitors with the captive portal, but based on the time of the day
rather than just by the date. I want to say: "Okay you may access the
internet with thisandthat username/password until 8.00pm". Is this
possible, if not: Is there a known modification or something to do this?
If not, too, maybe that's a nice feature to have?

Greetings
Carsten Holbach