[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  =?UTF-8?B?VXJvxaEgR3J1YmVy?= <uros dot gruber at vizija dot si>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC with FreeBSD
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:23:36 +0200

I'm running 1.2b10 and I would like to get monowall and my remote server
to comunicate via IPSEC VPN.

I setup IPSEC with preshared-key on monowal and follow the instruction from

but nothing is working. Can somebody give me some info about this.

what I did.

monowall have one remote address (A) and local address
server have local address and remote address (B). I set up
monowall from documentation (IPSEC on WAN and local is LAN), remote
gateway is set to adress B. I also setup to use preshared-key.

Then I create gif0 on my freebsd and create tunnel as i said from
handbook. Then install racoon and kreate psk.txt and start the racoon.
And also set IPSEC policy with two rules and start the IPSEC.

  spdadd B/32 A/32 ipencap -P out ipsec
spdadd A/32 B/32 ipencap -P in ipsec

But I can't se anthing to work.

Did I miss something