[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  dlawley at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] beta 9 to beta 10 upgrade path...
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:55:47 +0200
Hi David!

Am Freitag, den 16.09.2005, 05:26 -0400 schrieb David:
> So any problems importing beta 9 config info beta 10?
The only thing that has changed is the OpenVPN server configuration.
I've implemented a script for converting the configuration section of
openvpn server tunnels, which -- although tested -- might have problems
(read: I'm not aware of any problems with it, so if anything goes wrong,
it's not in my responsibility). If you don't have OpenVPN in use, you
can savely upgrade form beta9 to beta10 w/o problems (this surely
doesn't exculpate you from making backups of your config before
upgrading).

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           We are using Linux daily to UP our
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     productivity - so UP yours! (Adapted from