[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Cory Strobel" <corys at medican dot com>
 To:  =?iso-8859-2?Q?Uro=B9_Gruber?= <uros dot gruber at vizija dot si>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSEC with FreeBSD
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:59:15 -0600
Do you see any SAD or SPD entries on the Diagnostics->IPSEC page on the monowall when you try

I am not 100% sure based on the information you gave, but I believe your subnet masks in your spdadd
entries should be something other than /32, likely /24. A /32 only allows access to and from a
single host.

Also check the racoon log file (typically /var/log/racoon) on your BSD box for clues, it usually
will help diagnose where the problem is.