[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] WOL
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:10:11 -0400
On 9/16/05, Jason (WeatherServer.Net) <Jason at weatherserver dot net> wrote:
> What directory in m0n0 is wol in? I think thats my wol on boot issue.  I was also thinking how can
a WOL be sent before the interfaces are set in mono, would it not need to be after?

it's in /usr/local/bin

it would need to be after.  <shellcmd> should run after, though.

from http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq-hiddenopts.html
"may contain a shell command that is executed before the boot scripts
actually start setting up the system (for earlyshellcmd), or after the
boot scripts have finished setting up the system (for shellcmd). "

-Chris