[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "Chun Wong" <spamail at gmx dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] installation doh ! partition recovery tools?
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:14:59 -0500
On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:57:58 +0200 (MEST)
"Chun Wong" <spamail at gmx dot net> wrote:

> So I ended up blasting the mbr and partitions :-( on my

	If you are truly in a bind a data recovery service like
actionfront.com might work.  They have free estimates; recovery depends
on difficulty and data size but averages $800-1500 and up.  I assume
they could recover data after a disk overwrite in addition to hardware
failures.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Never draw fire - it irritates everyone around you.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~