[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Me <d3javu1978 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  don dot munyak at gmail dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Fwd: [m0n0wall] CF to IDE reader.
 Date:  Wed, 14 Sep 2005 19:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
that was cool!

I know now the card adapter works, I can boot to the
cd, its recognize properly and I can see activity
light as a do:

gzcat $image | dd of=/dev/da0 bs=16

but when I reboot, i get a "read error" again.
I'm considering purchasing yet, another, not so "el
chipo" card and see if that works.

thanks for the great info. And thanks Chris for the
cool idea.

http://mail.yahoo.com