[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  josh dot maillists at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall + segmented networks
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:28:32 -0400
On 9/16/05, Josh Hyles <josh dot maillists at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Ok, one last question, how would I bridge the wifi with OPT interface when
> the linksys router is being plugged into the OPT interface?

with a Linksys when you plug a LAN interface (not the WAN/Internet
interface) into the OPT interface, you're bridging the wireless to the
OPT interface (across the linksys).

I'm not talking about bridging anything on m0n0wall at all.

Disable DHCP on the linksys before you get started so that doesn't
cause any confusion.

-Chris