[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Per-=C5ke_Svensson?= <pajje at sermoit dot se>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problem with Graphs
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:57:30 +0200
Hello Everyone!

I have a problem with the graphs in Traffic graph and CPU load. When i try to view the graphs i get
an error: "Cannot get data about interface xl0" and "Cannot get CPU load".
It's not just on one interface, it's on every interface. I'm running monowall on an standard pc and
version is 1.2b10. The interfaces i use is one 3C905 and one Intel PRO 100.

Is this a bug or is there somethings i can do to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanx