[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trouble with pptp vpn, AD
 Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:59:49 -0500
On a somewhat related note, I am also having a lot of problems with pptp
from behind m0n0wall. I recently found on the mailing list the
incompatibility when you are trying to access a remote pptp vpn server from
behind a monowall that also is set to be a pptp server.

Any possible workaround for this?

Bryan