[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Douglas Stringer <dougstringer at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Configuring for a Wireless Bridge
 Date:  Sat, 17 Sep 2005 16:09:06 -0400
I'm using the WRAP with a 802.11b wireless mini-PCI card.
I am trying to bridge the wireless network back down to ethernet.

In other words, I have an linksys 802.11b access point in one part of
my house and I would like to put my ethernet printer on the LAN. I
have a soekris board with a wireless card. Can I set the card to
associate to the Linksys and pass the packets on to the ethernet port?

I tried to set the wireless as the WAN, and the ethernet port as the
LAN, but it doesn't work well...
I also tried to bridge the two ports but I was not able...