[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kris Maglione <bsdaemon at comcast dot net>
 To:  Justin Wilson <j2sw at mtin dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Public & Private routing
 Date:  Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:04:49 -0400
Eventually I'll write a canned response for this, but here's a copy and
paste from a previous message:

In the future, you'd be better off writing directly to the list
(m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch) than replying to a message and editing it. The
problem with replying is that the message carries In-Reply-To and other
such tags that make many MUAs put it into a thread, so only people
reading that thread wind up noticing it.