[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jay Binks" <Jay dot Binks at safeworld dot net dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP Settings
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:08:04 +1000
In our office we run a win 2k3 server... and monowall as our router /
firewall..

I hate the windows server and it does stupid things if each of the
client PC's

Done send DNS requests to the 2k3 server...  but because monowall

Sets all dhcp clients to issue dns requests to monowall  I have to
manually configure

DNS on each client PC.

Im looking for a way to tell monowall to send specific dns servers to
all clients

When they request their config via DHCP.

Normaly this would be set it somewhere like  /etc/dhcpd.conf  but this
is not in

Monowall... how do I do it.

Thanks

Jay Binks
Senior Software Developer

SafeWorld Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 10200
Adelaide Street, Brisbane
QLD 4001 Australia

Email: <mailto:jay dot binks at safeworld dot bz> Jay dot Binks at safeworld dot net dot au

Tel: +61 7 3120 2776
Fax: +61 7 3120 2796

This document (including any pages that follow) and the information
contained in it are intended solely for the named addressee.  They are
confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  No person
other than the named addressee may use, copy or distribute any part of
this document or any information contained in it.  Please contact us
immediately if you receive this transmission but are not the named
addressee.