[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b10
 Date:  Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:51:20 -0400
On 9/18/05, Jack Pivac <email at delphinus dot co dot nz> wrote:
> Is that true for all AP's? I have a wireless AP plugged into my LAN and
> monowall sees the MAC's for all the clients no sweat....

Manuel and I have discussed this offlist and don't see how it's
possible that it's changed behavior on a bridged AP from one of the
earlier 1.2 betas to now.  I have a WRT54G, but haven't had time to
try to replicate this yet.

This one report is the only thing we've heard of this.  It works fine
for everybody else.

-Chris