[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  Gregory Abbott <blondguyg at seezar dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] renaming an alias
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:56:50 -0600
Gregory Abbott wrote:

>I was wondering if I rename an alias, will all the rules that I've used
>the alias in update with the new alias name or will I have to update all
>the rules manually?

You have to update them all manually.  However, if you're willing to
live with a m0n0wall reboot and if the name is unique enough you can
probably search/replace the XML file.

--
HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts.
Only between consenting adults, in private places where willing