[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Gaurav Sharma <gaurav at interacesso dot pt>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall on Lex Neo CV860A
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:45:36 +0100
Hello Everyone,

I am trying get M0n0wall to work on a LEX Neo with the following board
(CV860A).  I want to boot m0n0wall from a CF card.  The CF card adapter
on this hardware uses the secondary IDE channel and is the master.   I
was able to boot a Debian ISO image from a CF card  connected to the USB
port and install it on another card inside the CF adapter.

Now when I put the generic pc image on a CF care and try to boot the
hardware I get a 'boot error' message. I understand that it might be a
problem with the CF card adapter being the secondary master.  I know
that some people have gotten M0n0wall to work on this hardware so if you
can point me in the right direction about how to get this working I will
be really grateful.

Thanks,
Gaurav.