[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing multiple IP blocks
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:32:05 -0500
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:51:32 -0400
"David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com> wrote:

> I read something about using two cable modems a few days back, I believe it
> was on the openwrt.org site. I will see if I can dig a link up tomorrow at
> work. I read the article and it makes sense if you have a biz class account

	David, did you ever find this article?  To be clear about it I'm
not trying to increase bandwidth, that can be done by getting bonded T1s.
I was thinking forward about the possibilities of having one m0n0wall be
the firewall for two separate IP blocks on two connections of any type.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Nuclear submarine's major problem: Whale mating season.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~