[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com>
 To:  "'Steve Yates'" <steve at teamITS dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing multiple IP blocks
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:45:44 -0400
Steve, I've searched for an hour and I can't find the article I read, even
google isn't finding it for me. The gist of the article tho was that you
could increase thruput by using another NIC, it didn't give you redundancy
or failover, just a bigger incoming pipe. It doesn't sound like this is
exactly what you want to do. I haven't tried to setup two separate blocks
like you want on m0n0. I can try to do a little testing tho, I have a spare
soekris here at office and plenty of ip space to play with. If I come up
with anything I will let you know.

Dave