[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Christian H Borrman <chb at orange dot net>
 Cc:  'Vince Van De Coevering' <vpv at figaros dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Excellent (and affordable) m0n0 platform
 Date:  Sat, 17 Sep 2005 09:51:57 -0400
I opened it, and have a hi-res picture of it, but nowhere to put it.  It
has a pheonix bios chip in it.  It has no video output, although it
appears to have a place on one end of the board for a PCI riser board to
connect to.  I'm beginning to think that is how Intrusion would change
the board by plugging in to that.  I wish I could tell you what kind or
model of board it was, but there seems to be no distinguishing marks in
that aspect.  I can't imagine Intrusion themselves made the board, but
it could be considering the little daughter boards connected to it all
have Intrusion marked right on the board.

Chris