[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jay Binks" <Jay dot Binks at safeworld dot net dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] DHCP Settings
 Date:  Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:51:27 +1000
Mainly, because the windows server sucks.
And is up and down like a yoyo..

Ive managed to HACK my monowall to do as a wanted.

I made changes in /var/etc/dhcpd.conf (I Know this is not going to work
after a reboot) and started looking at making the "Correct" Changes to
/etc/inc/services.inc and the web gui...

What is the proper procedure for sending patches in for monowall ?
Is there a CVS repository that I can commit a patch (or the changed
files)
Into for review ?

Id love to see this as some core functionality of monowall and see no
Reason why it cant be (its simple enough change)

Jay Binks