[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Excellent (and affordable) m0n0 platform
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:57:13 -0400
Vince,

Could you be specific in your steps?

When you insert a working CF card, did you remove the hard drive?  Was
the CF card already written with a m0n0wall image?  Which saved image
are you referring to that you upload with your browser?

I'm not interested in the original system at all, I just want it to run
m0n0wall.  Mine just seems to not even boot from the CF card.  Of course
Intrusions omission of a video port makes it all but impossible to
accurately tell what is going on.  I have half a mind to just order the
panel from Industrial Design that includes the video, keyboard, mouse ports.

Chris