[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Routing multiple IP blocks
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:58:12 -0500
On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:45:44 -0400
"David Kitchens" <spider at webweaver dot com> wrote:

> I haven't tried to setup two separate blocks
> like you want on m0n0. I can try to do a little testing tho,

	Thanks for all the effort so far.  I'd appreciate it if you get
the chance.  Would be nice to know.  We were talking here, and if we end
up needing more capacity we may very well end up starting with a larger
IP block now despite the small incremental cost, with the option of
going to a bonded T1 in the future.  That would let us keep our one
block.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~