[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <kohlstedt at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Site To Site VPN Using Dynamic IP Addresses
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:37:06 -0500
It looks as though I can implement a site to site vpn even if both sides
have a dynamic ip address. (SBC DSL connection on both sides) My question is
does the tunnel stay up when the ip address is in the process of changing?
Is it down for a split second etc?

Also, I am wondering if I can prioritize the traffic bound for the ipsec vpn
higher than the web traffic. If so, how? I haven't used traffic shaping at
all and I'm not sure how to do this yet.

Thanks.