[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Settings
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:22:07 -0400
On 9/19/05, James W. McKeand <james at mckeand dot biz> wrote:
> PF: m0n0wall wrote:

Another "yes indeed" from someone whose day job is ~25% administering
a Windows AD network, plus consulting jobs to clean up the mess where
"Windows goes wrong", and has been working with Windows domains since
the NT 4 days starting shortly after it came out back in 1996.

If any Windows server, especially 2000 or 2003, is "up and down like a
yoyo", the least of your problems are coming from Redmond.  Rather
might I suggest you find someone competent to handle Windows server
administration.

and to the original poster:  I told you how to do what you're after in
my first response, all the functionality exists in m0n0wall already.

-Chris