[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Angus Jordan <angus dot jordan at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Possible DNS Forwarder GUI bug
 Date:  Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:03:15 -0700
Hello all,

Not sure if this is specific to my situation, but since I upgraded to
1.2B10I have been having an issue with the DNS forwarder.

If I turn on the "Register DHCP leases in DNS forwarder" switch the DNS
Forwarder will not start (dnsmasq that is). Here are the pertinent log
snips:

 Sep 19 22:55:53 dnsmasq: FAILED to start up  Sep 19 22:55:53 dnsmasq: bad
command line options: try --help.  Sep 19 22:55:52 dnsmasq[2516]: exiting on
receipt of SIGTERM
Can someone else confirm that this is a bug, or just a problem with my setup
somewhere please?

Much appreciated.

Thank you,
Angus Jordan