[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Joe Doran" <joe at jbdww dot com>
 To:  "'Michael Mee'" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] New clock update, img & diff available
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:17:27 -0500
Just one comment.

I tried out this update. The only problem I had was whenever I used
AboutTime for my windows XP machine, and have it communicate to
m0n0walls msntp server, it times out.

I have been playing around my self, and ntpd seems to work with
AboutTime, but it has isues also. Ntpd seems to go on a tangent whenever
the internet connection is lost.

Thanks
Joe