[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Michael Mee <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Back again...
 Date:  Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:20:35 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Michael Mee wrote:

> Have you thought about an interim plan? e.g. Putting the source up on CVS
> at, say, sourceforge, so can modify it in the interim?  Or annointing
> someone (or a small group of people) to do releases while you're busy?

Nah, and I don't plan on it, for I want to keep control of official
releases as far as m0n0.ch is concerned. Everybody else is free to
distribute their own releases, that's why m0n0wall is under the BSD
license (though who gives a shit about licenses anyway ;). I didn't say I
won't be able to work on m0n0wall at all - it will just have to take on a
lower priority (even lower than it already had :( ). I guess I'll just
focus on implementing code sent to me by others and making new releases
instead of coding new features myself. So have no fear that the project
will grind to a halt (as long as the community keeps contributing :).

OK, now I think I'd better spend my time actually doing something on
m0n0wall than just beating about the bush. ;)

Greets,

Manuel