[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Michael Mee <mikemee2002 at pobox dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SNTP support
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:15:43 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Michael,

thanks for the SNTP code! It looks very nice; I'll include it (the updated
v1) in the standard m0n0wall distribution the next time I work on m0n0wall
(for reasons already explained, I'm not sure when that will be - but
before military service starts anyway ;).

I'm glad that you did it, because I know that I probably would have put it
off even longer in favor of features that seem more important to me. I
tend to be a bit egoistic about what I implement in m0n0wall (though I
secretly feel that I have the right to it because m0n0wall is free and all
;), and NTP just wasn't something I personally deemed important.

Anyway - another item knocked off the to do list. :)

Thanks again!

- Manuel