[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Instigater <bloo at sveiks dot lv>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Aironet
 Date:  Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:11:29 +0300
Hi, m0n0wall,

I'm looking for something to substitute my Win2k wireless to ethernet
router. Linux didn't work well. It could not work well (ping was
somewhere about 1500ms). Tried m0n0wall, it doesn't detect my
Aironet ISA4800 adapter in P'n'P nor Legacy mode. Is there anything I
can do to get this card working? Oh, almost forgot, It's regular PC
with IDE HDD using right image. It's home setup so I need only normal
infrastructure mode.
I also tried to boot m0n0wall in my 486DX 33Mhz with 16MB RAM. No luck
- complains about no swap space when trying to go in multiuser or
singleuser mode.

 Instigater
***
 2003.06.30. 1:03:01