[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Smith <qwik999 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  hb at dfs dot dk, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Use as a lan2lan bridge?
 Date:  Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
If it is the transparent filtering you are looking for, the answer is NO, :( . FreeBSD does not
support it. Check out OpenBSD.
I believe the bridge you were referring to is for the WLAN which can be bridged with lan, but not
for filtering.

Henrik Bro <hb at dfs dot dk> wrote:
Can I use m0n0wall as a lan to lan firewall. I have seen on the screenshot
(Optional interface) that it say "brigde with"?

Best regards
Henrik