[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Serge Leschinsky <serge at artlife dot tomsknet dot ru>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  several PPTP client via NAT simultaneously
 Date:  Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:14:41 +0700
Dear Sirs.

Can you advice me how to configure  m0n0wall? The scheme of my net is
the following:

   LAN               MonoWall      Regional      ISP
  PPTP        --->   Firewall  --> Internet -->  PPTP  --> Internet
 Clients              NAT                        Server
(Windows box)
10-30 clients

LAN must always have an access to regional Internet and have an access to
Internet after establishment of PPTP connection with ISP server.

 The problem that I have is in the following: one client can connect
to PPTP server without any troubles. But the second client can't
connect to the same PPTP server (with error "No available port" (or
something like that)).

Is this a error of my configuration monowall or limitation of current
version of firewall or ISP server configuration consequence?

 I'll be very grateful for any help.

--
Yours sincerely
      Serge Leschinsky