[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] several PPTP client via NAT simultaneously
 Date:  Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:23:22 -0700
Manuel Kasper wrote:

> OK, let's forget this; I just had to prove my point that ipnat is indeed
> faster.

No, no, honor is due, no need to forget it.  I'm trying to grasp
how to put it into practice.  For example, you still use ipfw
for traffic shaping.  Have you done benchmarks with ipfilter+ipnat+ipfw?

And I'm a little unclear on processing order here -- can you help?

Just for grins, if I used ipfilter just for ipnat, and had my
ruleset in ipfw??????