[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Sierchio <kudzu at tenebras dot com>
 To:  Fred Wright <fw at well dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: time client/server proposal - comments please
 Date:  Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:10:32 -0700
Fred Wright wrote:

 > ...  A Soekris box with a
> suitable 3.3V GPS clock could make a very economical primary NTP server.

Possibly, yes...

http://phk.freebsd.dk/soekris-pps/

I myself am content at the moment with the UltraLink M325.E,
supplying timecode and PPS signal to my 4501.  Had to write
a driver, the existing ulink driver doesn't work.

--

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
  wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five hundred."